Thursday 22 August 2024

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a postcard with the newly released "Ribbit'. 


I printed and coloured the images. I die cut the card with an AALL & Create die set and coloured it with Distress Oxide Inks and a blending tool. I used orange, yellow, green and blue and then splattered some water on it; it bleached the spots where the water is. I then heat embossed one of Janet's stamps with white powder. After I cut out the images I placed them on the card and glued them down. The heart with the wings is from a set of ephemera by Janet for AALL & Create. Lastly I cut the bigger card in yellow and used it as a mat.

You will find the frogs HERE

Thank you fro stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment