Tuesday 13 August 2024

The best birthday ever

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a card I made for AALL & Create. I have used another Memory Dex card, I guess I am addicted. 

Lots of people have asked what to do with these cards so I thought I used it as a card topper and it works well I think. 


Here's how:


I used a sheet of Design Paper and cut out the Memory Dex card. 


I added some heat embossed stamping and...


some normal stamping. 


A few pieces of washi tape..


The main image, coloured with Copic markers. 


The sentiment.


And here it is all put together. I added some white splatters after this stage. 


Preparing the card base. I just added some black and white washi tape but you could use a mat as well. 


This is the end result. I just see the card as an interesting shape as opposed to a Memory Dex card. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Design paper:
#5 - Citrus Rainbow by Autour De Mwa & Co.

Die:
#49 - Spring Sprouts

Stamps:
#443 - Scripted Circles by Bipasha Bk
#630 - Basic Sentiments by Bipasha Bk
#457 - Background Voices by Bipasha Bk
#1140 - Black Forest Hello by Bipasha Bk

Washi tape:
#96 - Sugar Roll by Bipasha Bk
#17 - Mix & Match by Janet Klein 

You'll find more information and a list of international stockists on the AALL & Create Website.


or 


Thank you for stopping by today !  


No comments:

Post a Comment