Tuesday 20 August 2024

Service with a smile

 Hi everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a tag. I planned to use the AALL & Create Flag Die but when I finished colouring the images I noticed that the building I created was too big/high for the tag. So I decided to cut a tag by hand.


Here is how:


I chose the images that I wanted to use and coloured them. I then cut them out and made them into a large building. 


I made it into a cheese shop. 


Next I made the background with acrylic paints and a stencil on the gelli plate. I added some extra stencilling with ink which I heat embossed with clear powder to make it dry quicker. 


I added some rub-ons. In the bottom right corner you can see I stamped the mouse. I did this so I could cut off all the fine details on the one I coloured. When I glue the coloured one on top the details will all be there again. 


Some background stamping. 


When I was happy with the background I glued everything down. I also used some washi tape to ground the building and the mouse. 





I have used the following products:
Stencil:
#132 - Flagstone Figures by Autour De Mwa

Washi tape:
#58 - Scribbolour by Janet Klein

Stamps:
#362 - Splodge by Autour De Mwa
#1175 - This Much Is True by Autour De Mwa & Co.
#762 - Waitress Dee by Janet Klein
#1162 - Cirque by Autour De Mwa & Co.
#1156 - Numero Uno by Autour De Mwa & Co.
#1124 - Cheesed To Meet You by Autour De Mwa & Co.
#1045 - Sugar Delights by Autour De Mwa

Rub-ons:
#3 - Green Meanies by Autour De Mwa & Co

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


or 


Thank you for stopping by today !

No comments:

Post a Comment