Tuesday 6 August 2024

Put a bow on it

 Hello everyone, 

Today is Tuesday so that means another project for AALL & Create. I have made a journal spread this time because journalling is still my favourite thing to do. I combined a lot of products to get to this result. I am thinking maybe even to much! I sometimes don't know where to stop.. 


Here's how:


I painted the background with acrylic paints, used a brayer to add some white paint and did some stencilling, also with white paint. 


Next, I added some Rub-Ons. I also put the stencil back onto the circles and used a white pen to make them rounder. 


Some washi tape to add a little interest. 


and some stamping of course. 


Next the main image. I stamp her and the party hat. I stamped the bow, then masked it off and stamped the hat over the top. I now looks as if the bow was always on there. I coloured all the images with Copic markers. I then cut them out. 


I decided to cut out one of these borders. I coloured it by going over it with a brayer and the same paints as I used for the background. 


and here it is, all put together. 



I have  used the following products:

Die:
#51 - Majestic Borders

Stencil:
#136 - Bug Hotel by Autour De Mwa

Rub ons:
#3 - Geeny Meanies by Autour De Mwa & Co
#8 - Enchanting Larking by Autour De Mwa & Co

Stamps:
#1110 - Time Heals All by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1156 - Numero Uni by Autour De Mwa & Co
#284 - Hat Drama by Janet Klein 
#1164 - Sparkle by Janet Klein

Washi tape:
#61 - Harvest Time
#17 - Mix and Match
#68 - 7 Seas 
All by Janet Klein

For more information about the fantastic AALL & Create products please visit:


or 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous I’ve been out of the loop a bit and so I am now able to go back and look at all of your marvellous makes I have missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I have been out of the loop a bit So now that I’m able I am going to enjoy looking back at those I have missed

    ReplyDelete