Tuesday 27 August 2024

Party in a letter

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a round card made for AALL & Create. I fancied using bright colours so I dug out my Distress Oxide sprays and used those. I love how they mingle and mix. I just totally forgot I had them... happens to all of us, doesn't it? 😅


Here's how I made this:


I die cut the biggest circle out of watercolour paper. 


I coloured the circle with Distress Oxide Sprays. I used yellow, green, orange and pink. I then added stamping with black ink and some heat embossed circles. I also splattered some white acrylic paint on it using a marker. 


Next, more stamping, this time I used the same-ish colours as the background. I like the subtlety of it. 


I added some washi tape, looking at the colours of it more than the pattern. 


I planned to use white and black washi tape to put the images on but decided to use this die cut border. 


Next I stamped and coloured the images. I used Copic Markers for the colouring. I stamped some extra grass, this is just the bottom of the letter box cut off. 


And here she is all put together. I added the sentiment from the stamp set and doodled around the words with a black pen. 




I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Dies:
#38 - Counting Circles
#51 - Majestic Borders

Washi tape:
#52 Blush by Janet Klein
#61 Harvest Time by Janet Klein

Stamps:
#489 - Wisecracks by Autour De Mwa
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#692 - African Voices by Janet Klein
#1165 - Snail Mail by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists please visit:


or 


Thank you for stopping by today! 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning Thank you for showing detailed techniques (as always 🤣)

    ReplyDelete