Thursday 18 January 2024

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For this week's Vera Lane Studio I have made a postcard with mini-me. This is a personalised image that Janet can draw on request. She'll also include any personality traits that you have. My mini-me is holding Copic Markers but for today I decided to tuck a dog under the arm because it went better with the sentiment I chose. 


I used a background from my stash which was made with a gelli print. I used acrylic paints and a stencil by Janet for AALL & Create called 'Olives & Ivy' (#172).
I stamped the background randomly with stamps by Janet and placed some washi tape for me to stand on. I then printed and coloured the image; I used Copic Markers. I printed one of the dogs of Miss Dee's dogs to tuck under my arm. The sentiment is from AALL & Create stamp set #771 called Dee Quips. 
Miss Dee and me have a lot in common!!! 

You'll find the personalised set HERE

The little dog came from set "Dee's Dogs", you'll find it HERE

Thank you for stopping by today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment