Tuesday 16 January 2024

Plant a garden, plant happiness

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a set of three ATC's made with products by Tracy Evans for AALL & Create. 



Here's how:


I dunked the cards in Distress Oxide inks and when dry added some stenciling.


Next, stamping. Not too much.


The image and sentiment I stamped to use. 


I decided to keep the flowers light. I added yellow, white and orange dots to the hearts as they are almost black when stamped. I used Posca Paint pens for this. The petals are a very pale blue to suggest that the flowers are white. 


Added a few pieces of washi tape. 


Lastly I matted the cards on black card stock. 



All products I have used are by Tracy Evans:

Washi tape #41 - Kaleidoscopic

Stencil #178 - Crisp Tulips

Stamps:
#262 - M E S H 
#757 - Tickets
#978 - Hexapetalistic

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:



Thank you for stopping by ! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love these ATC's. The colours are great, and I love the stamps and stencil you used💕

    ReplyDelete