Thursday 11 January 2024

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone,

For this week's project for Vera Lane Studio I have made a page in one of my small journals. It measures approx. 12 x 12 cm. It is by Talens and it's called a sketch book. I find the quality not very good so I wouldn't recommend it for Mixed Media as the paper tends to warp. Probably perfectly fine for the intended use of sketching.. 



I used a mop up page from my gelli plate for the background. I love all those crusty bits that come off when you take that final print. 
Miss Sauvignon Blanc was printed, coloured and cut out. I coloured her with Copic Markers. 
I added a little stamping to the background with similar colours of ink and used Janet's background sets #338 and #339 for AALL & Create for this. 
I added a few pieces of washi tape (also AALL & Create by Janet #68) and placed her on it. The sentiment is from the same set. 

You'll find Sauvignon Blanc HERE

Thank you for stopping by ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment