Tuesday 23 January 2024

After the rain

 Hi everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a journal page with products by Bipasha Bk. 


Here's how:


This fab washi tape by Bipasha is perfect for making your own ephemera. I just stick it on tissue paper and cut around it. 


I made a stencil print with this stencil and Distress Oxide ink. 


Next I stamped the background with the same pink in and some yellow and black. 


The focal image was then stamped, coloured and cut out. I used a combination of watercolours and pencils. 


I also stamped it onto the page. I now can glue the mushrooms over the top.


Mushrooms in place, I then added pieces of my 'ephemera'. 


I used some of Tim Holtz' clippings stickers for the sentiment. Lastly I matted the page on black card stock. 




I have used the following products, all by Bipasha:

Washi tape #74 - Booming Splodge
Stencil #147 - Coffee Stains
Stamps:
#1077 - Toad In The Gnome 
#383 - Scripted Hexagons
#443 - Scripted Circles
#457 - Background Voices

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful The more I look at your work the more I think I need to invest in a gelli plate

    ReplyDelete