Tuesday 9 January 2024

Oops!

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a mini journal spread. I used the Frayed Frames die to make pages to glue down in my book. 


Here's how I made this:


I had this mop up page that I made with this stencil, I cut out two cards with one of the dies from set #26.


Next, I added some ephemera from set #19.


Some background stamping....


and washi tape...


I stamped the little boy on the background and on a separate piece of paper to colour. I also stamped one of the sentiment from set #666. 


After colouring the little boy and the balloons I glued him onto the image on the page. 



I have used the following materials:


Die #26 - Frayed Frames

Rest of materials all by Janet Klein:

Stencil #172 - Olives & Ivy
Washi tape #56 - Passport Please
Ephemera #19 - Whimsy Lane

Stamps:
#965 - Happiness Floats
#666 - Everyday Sentiments
#1017 - Bucket List 
#338 - Background Noise

For more  information about the AALL & Create product and a list of international stockists, please visit:


or 

www.aallandcreate.com/stockists

Thank you for stopping by !


2 comments:

  1. That is so gorgeous Thank you and for giving step by step guidance

    ReplyDelete