Thursday 21 September 2023

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a postcard with the newly released set "Meow". They are so cute and I had lots of fun making this card. 


After printing the cats, I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I then made the background using the same colours Copic Refills and a stencil on the gelli plate. I like how that came out and how it really suits the cats. I put some washi tape down and added some stamping. 
I then glued everything down and added some shading with a graphite pencil here and there. 

You'll find these cats (and a few more)  HERE

Thank you for stopping by ! 


2 comments:

  1. In love with these cats. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you colour-coordinated the background with the cats...fabulous fun!

    ReplyDelete