Tuesday 12 September 2023

You are all my heart needs

 Hello everyone,

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a card.


Here's how:


First I used Distress Oxide Ink to colour this piece of water colour card that I cut to the size of a card front. I then stamped this stamp on it and heat embossed with red and pink powder, trying to create stripes.


I used a white pen to add some accents here and there and randomly added some stamping.


Next, I stamped these cuties and coloured them with Copic Markers. I then cut them out. 


Because they weren't standing out enough I added a die cut heart that I coloured with the lighter Distress Oxide Ink. I also added a piece of washi tape and some shading around the heart.  I also toned the background down with white paint. It is still more busy than I intended it to be. 


I then added the 2 squishies and the sentiment. Although it is a very busy card, I think it came out cute. 




I used the following products:

Washi tape #60 - Melon Seeds by Janet Klein

Stamps: (all by Janet Klein)
#692 - African Voices
#933 - You Are All
#938 - Define Love 
#940 - Heart Collage

For more information about the AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




1 comment:

  1. It’s beautiful and cute You have managed to tone it down beautifully Thank you for the tips

    ReplyDelete