Tuesday 19 September 2023

Hoping that you'll bloom again

Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I made a journal page using one of Abs' Christmas stamps but I used it in a non-Christmas way. 


Here's how:


I stamped and coloured the elf. I didn't stamp the bell as I didn't want to use that. 


Stamped one of Tracy's flowers as something for the elf to sit on. I coloured it with Copic Markers as I did the elf. 


I made a background with different shades of yellow acrylic paint, a gelli plate and a stencil.


Stamped the background randomly. 


Stamped the sentiment.


I coloured the little circles with a marker and added shadow with a coloured pencil. I then added some white at the top to make them more dimensional. I also added some lines around the page to frame it. Lastly I added some shading under the sentiment words. 





 I have used the following products:

Stencil #136 - Bug Hotel by Autour de Mwa


Stamps:
#1003 - Jingle Dreams by Autour de Mwa & Co
#666 - Everyday Sentiments by Janet Klein
#489 - Wisecracks by Autour de Mwa
#924 - Flower Trio by Tracy Evans
#58 - Scribble it by Autour de Mwa

For more information about the AALL & Create products and a list of stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 

2 comments:

  1. Had to pop over from FB for the details. Absolutely wonderful coloring of the elf and such a clever way to extend the stamps versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Such a clever way of using the elf stamp Thank you for the explanation too

    ReplyDelete