Tuesday 5 September 2023

Everyday is a journey

 Hello everyone,

Happy September ! 

For this week's AALL & Create project I have made an artjournal page. 


Here's how I made this:


I used a piece of 6 x 6 watercolour paper and Distress Oxide inks Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin and Picked Raspberry for the background. I then stencilled over that with white ink and heat embossed it with white powder. This way the underlying ink colour doesn't come through.


Next step was stamping randomly with the same Distress Oxide Inks and VersaFine Clair inks in grey and black. I also went around the edges with the black VersaFine. 


Next I stamped these flowers


and coloured them with Copics and paint pens. I also used a very light blue coloured pencil to add a little colour here and there. I kept them light so they would stand out on the colourful background. 


I added a few pieces of washi tape, just for fun! lol


The sentiment..


and here it is all together. I think it came out nice.



I have used the following products:

Stencil: #157 - Twisting & Turning by Tracy Evans
Washi tape : #61 - Harvest Time by Janet Klein
Stamps: (all by Tracy Evans) 
#304 - Heartfelt
#533 - Bring On The Sentiments
#543 - Reckoner Digits
#625 - Vine
#924 - Flower Trio

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 




2 comments:

  1. Just found you via FB
    I love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, Corrie - just love that colour scheme with the b/w flowers!

    ReplyDelete