Tuesday 26 September 2023

I am chuffed to bits..

 Hello everyone,

For this week's AALL & Create project I have made a tag with the delightful Miss Dee. 


Here's how:


I used Distress Oxide ink pads and dragged them over the paper. Once dry I added some stencilling with VersaMark ink and sprinkled embossingpowder over, then heat embossed it. This way the stencilling stays nice and white. 


A bit of background stamping 


Stamping out the focal image


Here she is all coloured up ! 


A few pieces of washi tape.. 


I added some ribbon that I coloured with the same Distress Oxide inks. I added a little shading under her feet and under the words. 




I have used :

(all by Janet Klein)

Stencil # 172 - Olives & Ivy
Washi tape # 56 - Passport Please
Stamps:
#523 - Flower Pops
#692 - African Voices
#1011 - London England

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment