Thursday 26 August 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! This week I have made a postcard and a tag for Vera Lane Studio.


This postcard was made with a stencil printed background. I found this in my stash after I coloured the image and thought the red was perfect. The little hero was printed, coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. I placed him on the card on top of some washi tape and added the sentiment. 

You'll find 'Superhero' HERE


This tag which could also be a bookmark was made with and older image called 'Birds Nest'. I printed her, coloured her with my Copic Markers and cut her out. I took a piece of gelli printed paper and added some  heat embossing and some stamping. I put a piece of washi tape down and placed her on top. Lastly I added the sentiment and went under the words with an orange coloured pencil. 

You'll find Birds Nest HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. I just love that postcard - it's outstandingly red (a fave colour) and the sentiment is just bang on. You rock, Corrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny postcard and the tag!

    ReplyDelete