Thursday 12 August 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made a card and an ATC.




Another ready made background from my stash for this lovely lady from the new set 'Little Miss.' She comes with a hat too! I printed and coloured her and cut her out. I added some stamping and inking to my background. I placed the lady on a piece of Janet's washi tape. 

You'll find the set 'Little Lady' HERE


This ATC was made with a collage image from a set that was released a few weeks ago called 'Smile'. She comes uncoloured as well. I added some white embossing on my card that I got from my stash of ATC cards.  I put down some washi tape and pencil lines and placed her on it. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz Clipping sticker. 

You'll find the set Smile HERE


Thank you for stopping by today ! 





2 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Corrie - I especially love your liberal use of bright, glowing yellow for the shine piece...it's just so filled with light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many treasures in your stash...

    ReplyDelete