Thursday 8 July 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

and Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made two postcards. 



These two are having a little gossip ! 
The Seagull set came out this week and there are a few more birds in the set. I printed, coloured and cut them out. I found this mop up page in my stash and I simply added a strip of washi tape to the bottom and a little sliver to the top. I added the birds and a snarky sentiment and that was that! 

You'll find the seagulls HERE.



This cute Chameleon was coloured with Copics and cut out. I gave him a branch to sit on and added everything to this card that was, again, from my stash. I actually almost threw it away as I considered it failed. I am pleased I didn't because it fits him perfectly. I just added some white splatters, a sentiment from the set, gave him/her flowers in his/her hair and drew some black lines around the edges. 

You'll find this cute chameleon and his little brother HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards and backgrounds love the cute colourful chameleon,but the seagulls are my favourite lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful, Corrie - I laughed out loud at the first, and my heart is grinning at the glorious colour in the second. You are just fantabulous, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I, we always thought that the seagull can speak, this is the proof !!!!
    I agree with Win Dinn : Corrie, you are fantabulous. For me, you're a fabulous source of inspiration.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are just soooo fabulous! The seagull are cool and the sentiment hilarious! The chameleon is a colourful and fun little chappie/chapess! Take care. xxx

    ReplyDelete