Tuesday 6 July 2021

Behaving badly


Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a tag with some older stamps and stencil. It was fun to make thinking these doggies are up to no good ! 


Here is how I made it:



I sprayed this tag (which I cut myself) with one Lindy's Stamp Gang spray and two Distress Oxide Sprays. I sprinkled some water on it, dried it and then rubbed this stencil with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink. I sprayed it with water and used it to print on the tag. 


Next I added some stamping. I used grey, black and brown inks. 


I then stamped the dogs and the windows. By masking off certain parts of the windows before stamping the dogs, it looks like they around looking out. 


I used watercolour markers to colour the images and when I had finished and everything was dry I cut them out. 


Next I adhered them to the tag. I also added some black acrylic paint along some of the edges of the tag.


I added some washi tape here and there.


Lastly I added a clippings sticker and a piece of ribbon. I also went around the words with a black pen. 



I have used the following materials:

Stencil #59 - Weathered Tiles by Autour de Mwa
Washi tape #16 - Burlap Black by Janet Klein

Stamps:
#400 - Numerator by Tracy Evans
#342 - Windows by Janet Klein
#373 - Rescue Puppies by Janet Klein
#489 - Wisecracks by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

 

3 comments:

  1. Stempelgebruik is heel inventief. Resultaat is prachtig. Mooie kleuren

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous tag, Corrie...loving the thought that these pups will be doing some serious no-goodness soon. They bring wonderful memories of dogs I've known and loved. <3

    ReplyDelete