Thursday 15 July 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's project I have made a mini journal page with the newly released "Gatsby" and and ATC with one of the "Moose Hunt" images.  


Isn't she adorable? She comes with a dance partner and a bottle of champagne but I decided to add a table because of the sentiment. I printed the images, coloured them with my Copic Markers and cut them out. The background came from my stash and was made with a gelli plate and an AALL & Create stencil. I added some white paint with a brayer to tone it down and a piece of washi tape, also by AALL & Create. I then placed the images and the sentiment onto the page. 

The 'Gatsby' is available HERE


This moose is continuing to crack me up. I also think the sentiment goes so well with the look on his face. I printed him, coloured him with Copics and cut him out. I placed him on a piece of design paper and added some washi tape (AALL & Create) and some pencil lines. 

You'll find Moose Hunt HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. These are both brilliant, Corrie - your table-dancing flapper is fabulous, with or without champagne, and that moose and sentiment are right up my alley. I feel like you're speaking directly to me. :D

    ReplyDelete