Thursday 22 July 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

and happy Thursday! Today I have made a postcard and an ATC for Vera Lane Studio. I have used the new 'no kidding' set and the 'Seagulls' set that came out last week. I couldn't resist using one of them again and pair it with a snarky saying. 



I made the background with Distress Oxide inks. I used Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina and Kitsch Flamingo. I smooshed the pads on my craft sheet and then dunked the card into it. I then printed the images and coloured them and cut them out. I also added some stamping and washitape, all by AALL & Create, designed by Janet. 

You'll find this set HERE


I couldn't resist this, lol. I made this background a few weeks ago and didn't like it with the image I was going to use, so I put it away. Today I took it out again and placed the coloured and cut out seagull on it. It has some stamping and washi by AALL & Create, designed by Janet. The saying is a snarky sticker by Tim Holtz. 

You'll find the seagull set HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh these are great fun, Corrie...I love how one can dislike something, stash it away and resurrect it when the perfect addition comes along. These make me grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lke your sense of humor, I have the same !!!
    Have a sunny nice day.

    ReplyDelete