Tuesday 13 July 2021

Say yes to new adventures

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create GDT post I have a made a card. It is a very simple,  straightforward card but I really like how it came out. 


Here's how:


First I stamped this stamp with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with white powder. 


Here you can see the embossing a little clearer.


Next, I smooshed these two Distress Oxide Inks on my craft sheet, spritzed with water and dunked the card in it. I then dried it and wiped it with a piece of kitchen roll to remove the ink from the embossing powder.


I stamped the focal image, the crow and the sentiment I wanted to use. 


I then coloured him lightly with watercolour markers. 


I cut him out, adhered him to the card and added a few pieces of washi tape and the sentiment I went around the words strips with a black pen. 


I matted the card on a piece of black card stock to frame it and then glued the whole thing onto a white card. 



I have used the following materials:
Stamps:
#398 - Celestial Navigation by Olga Heldwein
#422 - Fly Free by Janet Klein
#445 - Dashing Crow by Olga Heldwein
Washi:
#16 - Burlap Black by Janet Klein

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products please visit: 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. Spectacular. Great tutorial, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great impact his has, Corrie...that crow and the sentiment pack a real wallop!

    ReplyDelete