Tuesday 13 July 2021

Wandering mind

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing the second inspiration piece for the Country View Challenges July Challenge with the them of "Use a stencil (or 2). I have only used one this time and I have made a small journal page. 


I have used lots of different stamps but the main image is by Katzelkraft. Country View Crafts have  recently added Katzelkraft to their assortment of stamps. 

If you'd like to see how I made this then please visit my YouTube Channel HERE or click on the picture below:  


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. I love this Corrie, such a cute guy! Have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great fun...may I borrow that tag line? :D I love how you've placed everything, particularly that strange-looking creature. This just makes me grin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Borrow all you want. Pleased it made you laugh !

      Delete
  3. Love the background with all the layers of stamping and stencilling! Fun quote too.. x

    ReplyDelete