Thursday 13 May 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For this week's Vera Lane Studio DT post I have made two little projects, one with a new image called 'Cinderella' and one with a monkey from an older set called 'Monkey Shines'. Here they are:


I kept this card simple with a stencil print for the background and some of Janet's washi tape for Cinderella to stand on. She was coloured with Copic Markers. I used a sentiment from the set. 
You'll find Cinderella HERE


This quick mini journal page was made with a piece of pattern paper and a gelli print. I coloured the monkey with Copics and cut him out. I placed him on some of Janet's washi tape and added some Clippings from Tim Holtz. 

You find this monkey and his friends HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



3 comments:

  1. As always, lovely work, Corrie. I love the thought of chasing my dreams in high heels...very Cinderella-ish! And your card just makes me smile. Where would we be without the imagination?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolies ces cartes, fan des fonds et de la colorisation ! biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects as usual! The monkey with blue socks is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete