Thursday 6 May 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! For today's Vera Lane Studio I have made a postcard and an ATC. I have used the newly released 'Lucky Ducks', aren't they fabulous! 



This postcard was made by painting a piece of watercolour card stock with watercolours. I used rainbow colours, making sure I didn't make mud. When everything had dried I used a home made stencil and white paint to add the polka dots. I also used a brayer with white paint to tone everything down. I then added splatters with a paint pen. 
Next I printed, coloured and cut out the images of the ducks. I adhered them to the card together with the cloud and the sentiment that both come with the set. I used a tiny bit of Janet's washi tape to stand the right duck on. 



This ATC was a background from my stash that I cut to size. It was made with a small gelli plate and a foam stamp. I added some stamping with Janet's #338 stamp set for AALL & Create and a piece of her washitape. I then added the other duck from the set and the second sentiment. 

You'll find this fab duck set HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 





3 comments:

  1. These are great fun, Corrie - loving those ducks and your oh-so-creative use of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to pop over to tell you how much I love both of those. I didn't know Janet had Washi that says "Discombobulated"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tes cartes sont adorables, j'ai fait une commande sur Vera Lane, je n'ai pas encore trouvé comment utiliser l'impression est énorme, mais je vais y arriver ! biz

    ReplyDelete