Tuesday 25 May 2021

I love you

 Hello everyone, 

For this week's AALL & Create GDT post I have made a card. It's a 'love' card but you could send it to your best friend or your sister too!


Here's how I made this:


First was texture paste through this Janet Klein Stencil. When it was dry I added a layer of clear gesso over the top. 


Next: Pigment powders. I used two shades of pink and a grey. When it dried I used a brayer and some white acrylic to tone it down. It also goes pinker! 


I then added some stamping, some with black and red ink, some I heat embossed with white powder. 


Next: The main image


I then added some washi tape for the little girl to stand on. 


Here is she all coloured up in her best dress ! 


The finished card. I glued the panel onto a white blank card.




I have used the following materials:

A5 Stamping block

Stencil #114 - Art by Janet Klein
Stamp #338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#481 - Lil Love by Janet Klein

Washi tape #18 - Poets by Janet Klein

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous , loving the colour palette ❤️😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifique un énorme merci pour vos explications.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trop mignonne en plus avec les explications c'est génial, j'ai commandé des timbres Vera Lane, mais comme les explications sont en anglais je n'arrive pas à les utiliser ! dommage, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling, Corrie - those hearts are so sweet and the whole feel of the card is just filled with love!

    ReplyDelete