Thursday 20 May 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday ! For today's post for Vera Lane Studio I have made a postcard and a mini journal page. 



This cutie is from the newly released set called "Learn to fly". I coloured her with my Copics and cut her out. I made the background with one of Janet's stencils for AALL & Create and Distress Oxide inks. 

You'll find Learn to fly HERE.



This mini journal was made with a gelli print. I printed, coloured and cut out the moose and the tree. I glued them onto my print and added (the slightly changed) sentiment. 

You'll find the 'Moose Hunt' HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. Adorable avec des fonds superbes ! biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these, Corrie, and particularly the tongue-in-cheek Amoosed. Your sense of humour always delights me!

    ReplyDelete