Thursday 26 March 2020

This week at Vera lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday, I hope you are all well.
For this week's post I have made a tag and a postcard. The tag was made with this week's release called 'Be You' and the postcard with one of the rats from the set 'Oh rats' that was released last week.


This tag was cut from a piece of paper that I painted pink stripes on. I added a little bit of stamping with pink ink too. She was coloured with Copics, coloured pencils and cut out. I adhered her to the tag and added the sentiment. With a graphite pencil I added some shading under her and the sentiment. You will find this set HERE


How cute is he ! lol. He looks a little lost. I cut a piece of pattern paper to the size 6"x4" and added some paint with a brayer. The rat was coloured and cut out; I used Copic Markers and coloured pencils. I then cut him out and adhered him on the card after adding som washi tape for him to sit on. I used a pencil to add some shading under the words and the rat. Lastly I added some ink with a blending tool along the edges of the card.

You will find Oh rats HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


3 comments:

  1. I love both of these, Corrie. That tag is awesome (I particularly like the way the stripes are offset on the hole, for some reason), and the card just cracks me up. It takes me right back to the working world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Great idea to brayer over patterned paper. I hardly ever use patterned paper anymore. You may me want to dig around in my stash to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work always brings a smile to my face, which I particularly appreciate in those days...

    ReplyDelete