Thursday 12 March 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday !

For today's Vera Lane Studio Project I have made a journal spread and a postcard.


This AJ spread was really simply made. I took a stencil, inked it up with Distress Oxide Inks, sprayed it with water and printed it on my pages. I added some washitape and then coloured Willy Wonka, cut him out and adhered him and the sentiment on the page. I didn't think it needed anything else....

You'll find Willy in the SHOP



This postcard has a gel print as a base. I added paint where the rag doll was going to go to make him stand out better. I randomly stamped the card and added the washi tape and the doodling. 
Next I coloured the rag doll, cut him out and adhered him. The sentiment is from one of Janet's stamp sets by AALL & Create. 

You'll find the ragdolls HERE

Note: if any of the images is sold out in the shop, contact the owner Janet and she'll make them available again. 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm all over your AJ spread, Corrie - that's a great sentiment, and the floral motif makes my heart happy!

    ReplyDelete