Tuesday 10 March 2020

Home is where your stuff is

Hello everyone,

For today's AALL & Create Guest Design team project I have made a card. I was supposed to be CaS but I don't think it is .... lol. I like it though, so that's OK.


And here is how I made this:


I smeared Distress Oxide Inks in the colours Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Dusty Concord over the Totally Dotty stencil and spritzed it with water. I then printed it onto this piece of card stock. 


Next I stamped this house and the sentiment of the Homebody stamp set and coloured the house with Copic Markers and added shading with coloured pencils. Oh, and I stamped the word 'home' in the roof space of the house. 


I then put it all together. The house is standing on a piece of designer paper. Very simple card but with great effect I think. 





I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stamp set #283 - Homebody by Janet Klein
Stencil #87 - Totally dotty by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a worldwide stockist list, please visit:

www.aallandcreate.com/boutique 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The stamps and stencils look amazing 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree: simple and effective! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and so pretty. I agree too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Corrie - and as always, you made me laugh out loud! :D

    ReplyDelete