Tuesday 31 March 2020

Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this week's AALL & Create Guest Design Post. I have made a very simple card this time.


And here is how:


First, I put the Daisy stamp in my stamping tool and inked it up with Distress Oxide inks in the colours Broken China, Mustard Seed and Weathered wood. I spritzed the stamp with water and stamped. I then added dark grey ink with a marker in the centre of the flower as it lost all definition. 


Next I used Broken China and a water brush to colour in the flower; I also added some orange to the heart of the flower. 


Next I used a graphite pencil to add some definition to the lines near the centre of the flower.


I then stamped the details of this stamp on a piece of card that I coloured with the left over ink on my craft sheet after colouring the flower. 


I added the details here and there on the card and doodled around the edges and the sentiment. 



I have used the following stamps:

#266 Daisy Elegance by Tracy Evans
#281 Happiness & Nature by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the fab AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. Very Nice Card, and good step by step turtorial ����. I just ordered a lot of Distress oxide inkts Witch Will arrive today, I can’t wait to begin with them and your Card is a great inspiration for me, I like it a lot ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card, Corrie! The colors you used are so calming and peaceful and the bits of yellow compliment the design perfectly. You're going to make somebody's day when they receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Corrie - I especially like the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you have brought Tracy's stamp to life using very natural colours. Great inspiration. Thanks, Stef

    ReplyDelete