Thursday 19 March 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday!

For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a card and a postcard with the same set "Alice".


This CaS card was made by printing a stencil onto the card front. I rub a stencil with Distress Oxide ink, spray it with water and print. I then added the washi tape and the strip of pattern paper. Next I coloured and cut out the rabbit and the sentiment and adhered them to my card. 
You'll find the rabbit and Alice in the SHOP


This Alice card has a design paper base on white I added paint and inked up the edges. I die cut a doily and adhered it. Alice was coloured and cut out and I then typed the sentiment, I added some doodles and that was that ! 

You'll find Alice and the rabbit in the SHOP.

If the images are sold out in the shop, please contact the owner Janet and she'll make them available again. 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 

2 comments:

  1. These are delightful, Corrie, and the perfect feeling of lightness for these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from East France, The light in the dark !!!!
    Thank a lot.

    ReplyDelete