Wednesday 22 January 2020

Well behaved women..

Hi everyone,

For my second January post for VivaLasVegaStamps! I have made an artjournal spread.


Here's how:


First I applied Distress Oxide inks over gessoed pages. I used pieces of cut and dry foam for this but you could also use a blending tool or blending brushes. 


Next I placed a stencil over the top and rubbed the ink with a dry piece of kitchen towel. I wanted it lighter  but not white. If I had used a baby wipe it would have taken all the ink off. 


Next I stamped the background randomly with the same Oxide inks,  a Versafine black and a grey StaZon. No reason for the inks apart from them being within reach or the colour I wanted. 


I forgot to take a picture when I was colouring, but you get the idea. I stamped the naughty lady and the gentleman and coloured them with my Copic Markers and cut them out. I added some washitape to the page to stand them on and glued them down. The sentiment was stamped on white card stock, cut into strips and adhered on the other page. I then doodled around the strips with a black pen.



I have used the following stamps:


Other materials:
Distress Oxide inks:
Broken China
Peacock Feathers
Twisted Citron
Mustard Seed
Carved Pumpkin
Worn Lipstick

Versafine Onyx Black
StaZon Dove grey
Gesso
Copic markers
Black pen

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



1 comment: