Thursday 9 January 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made 2 postcards.


The first is this lovable Ragdoll from this week's release. I resized and printed him, coloured him with Copic and coloured pencils and cut him out. I put him on this piece of gelli printed paper from my stash. You'll find the "Ragdolls" HERE.


This postcard was made with "Dream Fairy"; this is an older set but still available HERE
I made a background with a Tim Holtz die and Neocolors II. I printed the fairy, coloured her with my Copics and placed her on some tissue paper and glued her to the card. I then added the sentiment which is from the same set. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the alphabet background. Love your work. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such stunning projects. Love love love your work

    ReplyDelete