Thursday 16 January 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday! For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made a card and a postcard.


This card is a birthday card with a snarky sentiment. I thought it fitted her facial expression fabulously! lol Hope the recipient won't be offended! 

I used the newly released set "Eyes for you" for this. The background is just stencilled with Distress Oxide ink. You will find this cutie HERE


I love revisiting older sets and this postcard is made with just that. She is from the set "Wild West". She and her pals are still available on request from Janet. I put her on some pattern paper on which I put some paint with a brayer and also some stamping. She was coloured with Copic Markers. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. Great cards love those big eyes..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun cards! The stamps you used made me smile, those expressions are fabulous ...lol 😉. Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are super cute but loving that first one!

    ReplyDelete