Tuesday 7 January 2020

Food soothes the soul

Hello everyone,

and a very Happy New Year to you all! I hope it brings you everything you wish for.

For my first post of 2020 I have made a postcard.


I used a piece of Tim Holtz' worn wallpaper for the background. I did add some paint to distress it even further and I inked the edges with Distress Oxide ink. I then got a piece of paper bag on which I stamped the recipe card and the cow, inking the edges with the same Oxide ink. I also stamped the cow on Kraft card stock and coloured him lightly with pencils. I added some random stamping and finally added the sentiment that I stamped on a scrap of the wallpaper, inked the edges and matted it on black card stock. 


I have used the following stamps:


Other materials :

Worm wallpaper (Halloween version)  - Tim Holtz 
Acrylic paint - Buff
Distress Oxide ink - Vintage Photo
Archival ink - Jet Black

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



1 comment: