Thursday 7 November 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made two postcards.


This card was made with the newly released 'What the fluff' set. She and her hat come separately so you can combine them or use them separately. I coloured her with Copic Markers and Pablo coloured pencils and cut her out. I then prepared the background; I sprayed a piece of card stock with Distress Oxide ink in Mowed lawn, added some stencilling, stamping and I used a brayer to put on some white paint and that was that. 

You'll find her HERE


This postcard was made with one of the 'Firefly Fairies',  I coloured her with my Copic Markers and cut her out. I used one of the backgrounds in my stash. I cannot even remember how and why I made this background. I found 3 similar ones... I added white paint with a brayer to tone it down, put some tissue paper down and then added some washi tape for her to stand on. I also doodled around the card. 

You will find the Firefly Fairies HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment