Thursday 28 November 2019

An art journal page for AALL & Create

Hello everyone,

For this weeks Guest Design team post I have made an art journal page. You might have already seen this on Hochanda but today I am sharing it here; there is also a video if you'd like to see how this came together.



I love how this turned out and it was a joy to make. 

Here's how : (Link to video below the photos)


First I stamped the bicycle on acetate and cut it out, I used StaZon for this. 


I added acrylic paint to the page and then stamped both stamps partially on it. 


I also stamped some of the images or parts of them separately to colour, cut out and layer on my page. 





I used this stencil to print with Distress Oxides. 


Here is the finished project again. 




If you'd like to see the whole process then click HERE or on the pic below:




I have used :
Stamp #228 - Postbox and Phonelines by Bipasha BK
Stencil #38  by Bipasha BK

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products, please visit:



Thank you for stopping by today ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment