Thursday 28 November 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio


Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday to you ! For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made three little projects.


The first is a clean and simple card with this week's release called 'Be wise'. I just printed, coloured and cut her out before adhering her to a white card. I also used some pattern paper and a bit of washi tape. The word smart is from the sentiment. 
  


This little owl is also from the 'Be wise' set. He is so cute ! 
I printed, coloured and cut him out. Adhered him to the ATC after sticking a die cut on it which is his branch to sit on. A clippings sticker finished it off. 

You'll find the 'Be wise' set HERE


I also made a quick postcard with a piece of patterned paper and this girl which is from an older set called 'Besties' She is still availabe on request. Again I printed, coloured and cut her out and simply adhered her to a postcard sized piece of patterned paper. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment