Thursday 21 November 2019

Moments

Hello everyone,

for my weekly AALL & Create post I have made a card this time. I used a technique I had forgotten about until I saw Tracy use gesso and a stencil as a resist. I did basically the same but instead of gesso I used crackle paste.


So, here's how I made this card:


On a card panel that I cut out of watercolour paper I added crackle paste through this stencil by Olga. I then set it aside to dry. This particular crackle paste (DecoArt) doesn't crackle if you dry it with a heat tool. 


When it was dry I used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays; one green then 2 blues over the top. This gives a subtle difference from the middle to the edges of the card. 


Next I used the bottom of this flower stamp and Distress Oxide ink in Cracked Pistachio to stamp here and there to add more interest. 


I also stamped the flower on watercolour paper and painted it with watercolours, adding the last details with coloured pencils and a white pen. 


Lastly I used dimensional tape under the petals and layered the sentiment on black card stock. I then put it all together on a white card. 

I have used the following stamp and stencil:

Stamp set #233 - Flower Moments by Tracy Evans
Stencil #53 - Florastella by Olga Heldwein

You'll find more information including a list of international stockists here:

www.aallandcreate.com/boutique


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment