Thursday 7 November 2019

Tring tring

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my weekly AALL & Create post where today I have a 6' x 6' journal page to share.


One of the things I enjoy most is trying to match the different stamp sets together and when I saw Bipasha's fabulous new 'Phone booth elements' I knew I had to make a telephone out of two of the stamps and add it to Olga's grumpy cat. I did have to take his coffee cup away though; maybe that is why he looks so grumpy ! 

Here's how:

I painted a piece of white 6' x 6' card stock with green paint using a brayer. When it was dry I did the same with white paint, but a little more sparingly. I laid the stencil on the top and wiped away some of the paint with a baby wipe. When I was happy, I dried it and then used the same stencil but rubbed ink (Distress Oxide ink - Tumbled glass) over it, sprayed it with water and printed it here and there, just offsetting it slightly. 


Next I used this fabulous set by Aida for stamping the background using a variety of inks; mostly Distress Oxide in similar colours. I also used a black VersaFine Clair Inkpad.


Next I scraped a tiny amount of black acrylic paint along the edges to frame the page. I then added some modelling paste through this stencil. 


Next I stamped the elements and images that I wanted ready to colour.


I had to draw the phone wire but the rest are stamped images. I added some washi tape for him and the phone to stand on and added the sentiment. I didn't use the sentiment that comes with the cat in the end. 



I have used the following stamps: 

#211 - Count on you by Aida Domisiewicz
#237 - Phone booth elements by Bipasha BK
#254 - Safety first by Olga Heldwein

Stencils: 
#30 by Autour de Mwa
#27 by Kassa Haselden

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products please visit:

www.aallandcreate.com/boutique

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome page. I love how you mixed both stamps. Background and colours are fabubous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete