Wednesday 4 September 2019

What the quack

Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create GDT post I have made a one layer card.


There isn't much too it so here goes:


I stamped all the images from the two stamp sets, masking as I went along. I wanted the ducks to be in the 'windows'. 


I then coloured everything with watercolours, trying to keep it a little artsy and not too precise. 



Some close ups.



When I was happy with it I splattered some white and black paint on it. I then layered the panel on a piece of black card stock and then onto a white card. 






These ducks crack me up.. 

I have used two stamp sets:

#78 - Quirky circles by Louise Nelson
#135 - Quack the Duck by Olga Heldwein

For more information about the AALL & Create products, please visit :


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


5 comments: