Thursday 19 September 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday and welcome to my weekly blogpost for Vera Lane Studio. Today I have a mini journal page and a card to show you. Both were made with newly released images.




This gorgeous girl is called 'Blondie' and I printed and watercoloured her. I then cut her out and made an inky background for her. The sentiment is a snarky sticker by Tim Holtz. 

You'll find 'Blondie' HERE.



This birthday card was made with the newly released 'Mix N Match Vases'. I printed one of the vases and one of the flowers and coloured them with Copics, cut them out and then set to work on the background. I wanted a clean and simple (ish) card. I glued some tissue paper, then some pattern paper with chevrons and lastly the sentiment; I kept everything black and white. 

You'll find the Mix N Match Vases HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment: