Thursday 5 September 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday ! Welcome to my weekly Vera Lane Studio blogpost. This time I have made a mini art journal page and a postcard.



This cutie is from the newly released set "Goodnight moon", I coloured her with Copics, cut her out and made a night sky background for her. I added splatters and yellow embossed chip board stars. 

You'll find 'Goodnight moon' HERE


This is an oldie called 'Under the sea' and is available on request. 
I arranged the images on a my computer to made a bit of scene, printed it on watercolour paper and then used my watercolours to colour the whole postcard. I added a clippings sticker as a sentiment. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 






2 comments:

  1. Ik vind allebei je kaarten supergaaf! Het zijn ook zulke leuke afbeeldingen.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete