Thursday 26 September 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio blogpost I have made an ATC and a journal page.



I made this ATC with the newly released dog from the set "Skulldoos"; I am not that much into skulls so I decided to use the dog in stead. If you like skulls you should have a look at this set. 
The dog was coloured with a combination of Copic Markers and pencils. The background is a gel print from my stash. I doodled around the edges, added washi tape and placed the dog on it. The sentiment is from the same set. 

You will find 'Skulldoos' HERE





This journal page was made with the frog from the set 'No ordinary lovestory' which is not in the shop but available on request. Just let Janet know. I coloured him with watercolours and pencils over the top. I love doing this. The background was lying on my desk. I used this piece of paper to roll off my brayer and thought it was to nice to throw away. I made a little cluster if washi tape, pattern paper and a sticker for froggie to sit on and then decided to leave it. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment: