Friday 17 May 2019

It's one of those days

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blogpost for Katzelkraft where today I am sharing a clean and simple card.



Sometimes it is really nice to make clean and simple cards. This was was fun to make and quick too. I stamped the girl with the umbrella and the sentiment, coloured the girl with Copic Markers and lengthened the line under her feet to go across the card. I added some colour underneath it too.  

I used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and fabulous stamp-think we can all relate to "one of those days"!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS, but not withot pizzazz! Love to send cards just to cheer up someone. This will do nicely. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crisp, clean and a powerful card, Corrie - love it!

    ReplyDelete