Wednesday 29 May 2019

In her own skin

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost where today I am sharing a MM project that I made for AALL & Create.  It is a 6" x 6" panel and I love making them. They are not too big and the fact that they are loose panels makes working on them so much easier than when you work in a book. (Which I enjoy too).


I really like this naked lady.. and I simply had to use her again. Here's how I made it:



I coloured my panel with Distress Oxide Inks and then toned it down with white paint and a brayer. Next I stamped a part of this gorgeous flower stamp over top. I inked it up with the same inks in the same colours so you get a lovely tone on tone effect. I also embossed it with clear powder see detail below. 





Next I stamped my lady on white card stock and on my panel. I used Archival ink on the panel to get a good impression over the embossing powder. I used a stamping tool too. 


Next I stamped the background and also some flowers which I planned to use. I coloured the lady and the flowers and then put it all together.



I think it turned out lovely ! I really like these rubarb and custard colours. 



I have used the following stamps:

#109 - Blossomed numbers
#140 - Doodled Blooms
#146 - Kings and Queens
#175 - Her own skin

For more information about the AALL & Create product please go to :


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment: