Friday 10 May 2019

Get your happy on

Hello everyone,

It's Friday and that means a new post for Katzelkraft. I have been revisiting all the animals because they are so cute ! For today I made a card :


I used a gel printed piece of paper for the background. This was a mop up page.
I stamped the elephant, coloured him with Copic Markers and cut him out. I also stamped him on the card panel and added the shading with coloured pencils. I glued the coloured image on the panel and lastly added the sentiment. The panel was then glued on to a white card base. 

I used two stamp sets:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



3 comments:

  1. Love his attitude! What kind of paper did you stamp him on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me grin, Corrie - guess it's time to get my happy on. :D

    ReplyDelete