Thursday 30 May 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

For this weeks Vera Lane Studio Post I have made 2 postcards.



This one was a doddle ! I used patterned paper for the background. I added some white paint, cut out one of the 'pretty ladies' from the collage sheet, added a tiny word and that was that ! 

You'll find the Pretty lady collage sheet HERE



This little gal is from the Super Girl set. I thought she looked like she was telling somebody off so that is why I added the snarky sticker ! lol 
She was printed, coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. I used a gel print as a background and added some strips of patterned paper. 

You will find her HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by ! 


1 comment:

  1. As always, you so make me laugh, Corrie - I'm howling over that 'bowl of stupid' - thank you for making my week! :D

    ReplyDelete