Wednesday 15 May 2019

Happy freaking everything

Hello everyone,

welcome to this post for AALL & Create. I have made a card this time and there is a process video if you'd like to see how I made it.


and here's how, scroll further down for the video ! 


I brayered yellow and turquoise paint on the card, then used a babywipe and this stencil to wipe some of the turquoise paint away. 


Next I toned it down by brayering white paint over it and then added stamping. 


I stamped the cat on white card stock, coloured him and cut him out. 


Here is the finished card. You can see the whole process in the video below. 





Click HERE to see the video or you can click on the pic:





I have used the following stamps and stencils :
#171 - Moody Kittens
#68 - Housenumbers
#125 - For the record
stencil #58 - Mock-croc

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please go to :


Thank you for stopping by today ! 





1 comment: